World Figure Skating Championships-Shopping
- ◆Nanjing Road:It is divided into two sections: East Nanjing Road and West Nanjing Road, which meet at the People’s Square. Most part of the eastern section is a pedestrian street where you may find mid-range fashion brands and food shops for recharge and relaxation. Cutting across the West Nanjing Road, there is the famous food street--Wujiang Road where you can savorvarious delicacies of China at fairly reasonable prices.
- ◆Hong Kong Shopping Center: Located in the basement of the People’s Square, this is popular with young ladies. The vast collection of clothes, cosmetics and accessories are so trendy that you will never be disappointed.
- ◆Huaihai Road: In the vicinity of Nanjing Road, it is celebrated for a cluster of mid-to-high end department stores.
- ◆ Qipu Road: This fashion wholesale market is known for low prices and wide selection. However you have to be extremely patient and tolerant of crowdness.
- ◆ Xujiahui: Another major shopping destination, it houses department stores such as Pacific Department Store, Huijin Department Store and Grand Gateway, which offer products to suit a wide range of tastes and price ranges. It is a good choice for consumer electronic products as it is home to Pacific Digital Plaza and Buynow.
- ◆Fuzhou Road: Near the People’s Square, this street is a must-go for book lovers. You may check out Shanghai Book Mall and Shanghai Foreign Languages Book Store.